2020 2021 Annual Report
Tuesday 07 September 2021
Download the 2020 - 2021 NRF Annual Report!
The NRF 2020-2021 Annual Report is now online!
- A major highlight this year was that NRF seed funding has led to three projects receiving significant national funding for further research into Parkinson’s disease, Traumatic Brain Injury and Glioblastoma.
- We are proud to announce that the 2020 and 2021 grant funding has been allocated – with $875,709 distributed across 23 individual grants at the University of South Australia, University of Adelaide, Flinders University and the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
- This is the highest number of individual grants the NRF has ever funded, across the most institutions, which has been achieved thanks to the support of our dedicated donors.
- Thank you to everyone who donated and fundraised!
- The NRF is funding innovative new research in SA:
- Brain Tumour Research: $497,565
- Stroke Research: $111,000
- Traumatic Brain Injury & Spinal Cord Injury Research: $169,610
- Parkinson’s Research: $97,534