You are invited to join us to hear research updates from five key researchers whose important work has been funded through your generous donations. We encourage you to attend and meet the researchers who you are funding and who are making a lifesaving difference.
Hear about the life-saving research your donations are funding:
1. Spinal Cord Injury research: Kavi Sivasankar
2. Brain tumour research: NRF Brain Tumour Chair Prof Stuart Pitson
3. Brain tumour research: Rebecca Ormsby Brain Tumour Bank
4. Stroke research: Assoc Prof Renee Turner
5. Parkinson’s disease: research Dr Irina Baetu
Best access off Frome Road, Gate 6.
Easy parking at the Wilson RAH Car park off Frome Road.
RSVP to Ginta Orchard (08) 8371 0771 or firstname.lastname@example.org