Home >> Survivor Stories
Neurosurgery saves lives everyday. Tomorrow it could be yours!
Here are some lucky people whose lives have been saved and changed.
- Missy: Survived two brain tumours
- Jill: Living with a brain tumour
- Bronwen and Sian: Spina bifida and hydrocephalus survivor
- Callan: Spina bifida and hydrocephalus survivor
- Andrew: Stroke Survivor
- Di: Cerebral aneurysm survivor
- Ann: Aneurysm and stroke survivor
- Alex : Brain tumour survivor
- Anna : Living with a brain tumour
- Cadel : Living with hydrocephalus
- Toni : Brain tumour survivor
- Steven : Giant Aneurysm survivor
- Shanice : Aneurysm and brain haemorrhage survivor